Monday, November 21, 2011

Biggest Makeup Pet Peeve Ever!

It never really bothered me too much before, usually I would just let it slide... But lately its become like an out break.. An out break of SPIDERY THICK CLUMPY LASHES! Oh my goodness. I see girls at the mall, on Facebook or at work who honestly look like they never wash the mascara off and just add another coat(s) on top.. Yuck.


This is not cute.. I understand the desire for long, full, and fluttery eyelashes.. But this is going too far. And then to pair these up with overly bronzed skin, too much orange foundation and white lips.. Is it just the girls around me or are there girls every where who were their makeup like this? Sorry if I offend anyone

Sarah xo

6 comments:

  1. It's so horrid, it makes me want to yell at people haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank goodness Im not the only one, I feel like I want to scrape it all off lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that is a mess! lol I have to wash my mascara off cuz I hate the weird feeling when u try to clump it on top of old mascara lol! i am a a new follower i like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me laugh. I see girls like this all the time and I just question who started this trend and why because it is not cute!

    ReplyDelete